Farewell Kyoto
You may have noticed that the blog name has changed to Japan2019 - thanks Unnamed (Sharon or Rachael?) for your sharp eye. Today I check out of my little pod to which I have become very attached. There are 38 pods on my 'women only' floor, in the space of about 20m x 25m including the bathroom (see floor plan attached - my pod is E07). A very efficient and clever way of accommodating people. Nobody talks - all I hear is slippered feet and screen doors raising and lowering. It would never work with Kiwis and Ozzies!! It's snowing lightly but not settling so I will walk to the train (about 3km) which will be good for me. I have just a backpack and my handbag, plus another bag now of my purchases. I did manage some normal shopping yesterday - H&M were having a sale - 3000Y or $40 for a pure wool jersey. I'll let you know how the Kabuki goes. Satoko from the Toda office is taking me and she has never been either. NB: You may not have noticed a post of ad...

I hope that the windows have triple glazing... With the Int Airport SO close you'll have a noisey night otherwise. Night night xxx
ReplyDelete